Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I prepared the Cover letter, email addresses and ORCID iDs of all the authors (see the Author Guidelines for pre-submission requirements)
- Manuscript follows the BJBMS policies and formatting guidelines (see the Author Guidelines)
- Manuscript is accurate and readable (see the Author Guidelines for scientific writing and language editing options)
- I understand the costs and funding options of this journal (see the Article processing fee for more information)
- I understand the Copyright notice
- The content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
- Manuscript file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Case reportsCase reports will be occasionally considered for publication. They must provide new information based on new or developing technology or method. Imaginative applications of well-established methods will also be considered for publication.
© Association of Basic Medical Sciences of FBIH.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.